Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Tonight, there's going to be a Jailbreak.

2K views 36 replies 17 participants last post by  KC_ArtRocker 
#1 ·
Tonight, there\'s going to be a Jailbreak.

recorded this short jam while learning this song. It's not real hard to play. Let me know who wants the BT for this. Great warm-up jam tune for the veteran axe slinger and excellent confidence builder for anyone just starting to jam along with BTs.

Attachments

#2 ·
Re: Tonight, there\'s going to be a Jailbreak.

Wow this was awesome KC, Thin Lizzy kicks ass, I love this tune, great job!!

#11 ·

[ QUOTE ]
flyingv said:
P.S. LOVE your art work too man very nice stuff on your site. I wonder how I would look as a cartoon dude LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
V, thanks for checking out my artwork site. I'm happy that you like my style. I'm kind of split down the middle with my passion for both Artwork and Music. Sometimes I wish I was only interested in either music or art instead of both, because I am fairly good at both but not a master of either. But it is nice to be able to go back and forth between the two. If I had to choose between the two, I would definitely go with guitar/music, but graphic art is how I pay my bills and save up money to buy guitars and recording equipment. I will emeil the BT to you tonight when I get home from work. If I seem to have forgot, feel free to send me a reminder PM.

#12 ·

[ QUOTE ]
POD GOD said:
Great stuff! Always loved that tune.
I had to grab my guitar and jam along too

[/ QUOTE ]
You want the BT too PG???
The one I have is pretty good.
Wouldn't THAT be a hoot??? ME supplying YOU with a BT for a change.

#13 ·

[ QUOTE ]
Riff Addict said:
Hell yeah KC!
I love that song, the Cowboy song and Dedication are my 3 favs. Great job and I like that dirty classic tone.
That would be a great one to do with my Les Paul. What guitar did you record with?

[/ QUOTE ]I have an incredibly good sounding BT for Cowboy Song if you want it. That is my second favorite from them. I will do that one too eventually. Believe it or not, I'm playing through my Ibanez super-thin body 501-S on this track. Not typicaly the type of guitar most people would play on a tune like this, but that's pretty much all I have except one other guitar (an old Hondo Paul Dean that has been modified). I was a bit surprised with the tone too. I think that is more why I was interested in posting this was for the tone more than the playing. I'd like to hear how it would sound through your Les Paul though.

#20 ·

Thanks Joe. I was more happy with the tone than the playing, but the playing wasn't too bad either so I posted. Nothing really got shred on this one. I guess I am more of an AxeCarver than an AxeShredder.

#23 ·

Thanks Stratty. I will definitely be adding the "BREAKOUT!" part eventually. I was gonna add it when I was recording this but I could hear the hound dogs on my trail. And all hell was breaking loose, alarms and sirens wailing, so I panicked and hit stop on the recorder and went and stayed with a friend.

THanks for checking it out Keith!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.