Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay this isn't anywhere near the original transylvania however I just felt a trans vibe from the song. This one is for KCAR who wanted me to throw some harmonies out there! Some small lead and that is what I did hopefully I did okay guys! I need some critiques please so feel free!

If you want to know what equipment I used just let me know....

Hope you guys and gals enjoy!

Mike :notme:

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
let me be the first to comment :D first of all , iron maiden rules !!
i think u did a great job bro :D
excellent!! keep it up :D

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Mike this totally rocked hun!!!:icon_evil :icon_evil

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This fkin rocked Mike, 1 word comes to mind,,,, BADASSNESS :rock: killa job dude!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for checking it out Yaka!!! Much appreciated! And it is always a pleasure to see you checking out my tunes Mandy :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Great stuff Mike! It definitely has that Maiden galloping vibe, the harmonies at 1:00 help build it nicely, cool melodic solo at 2:10! :cool:

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Hell yeah! M.C. Mike is back with a brand new invention :rock: (sorry, bad Vanilla Ice reference :dunno: ). Must agree with the others.....This rocks!!! Recording quality was great. I always enjoy hearing your harmony explorations. I'm going to check it out again in the morning at work. :thumbup:

·
Registered
574 Posts
This is killa!! Love your guitars!! Excellent job!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for checking it out TJ, SG, and SS (you guys like those abbrevs?ha ha ) hopefully I can get some good recordings done.

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
wowww Mike! kick ass playing and tone my friend! this rocks!! wtg! i like this alot!!!!! wtfg!!!:rock: :rock: Up The Irons bro!:thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
phew TJ, Sling, ENDER, lace, vinatage and scott thanks a ton.

KC ....hopefully that is up to better standards than before?

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Mike4beka said:
KC ....hopefully that is up to better standards than before?
Hey, Mike. I don't think this stuff should be about meeting certain "standards" (sorry if I made it seem like that). To me, it's all about experimentation and exploration and advancement/growth. That being said, yes, you definitely hit the mark on the improved standards. A ROCKING tune it is. I saved it! :thumbup:

I have been working on "Tangerine" by Zeppelin for over a month now. I could have posted a half-assed version of it 2 or 3 weeks ago, but the more time I spend with it and the more I noodle with new ideas, the better the tune has become. Same deal here. Keep molding that clay, my harmonizing friend. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well of course I agree with you KC I just meant recording standards.......such as levels, mixing, etc. I know we discussed that before so that's all I meant

1 - 20 of 32 Posts