Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanx to Pod for the BT, I stretched it a little and had some fun shredding.:thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
You're gonna hurt yourself playing that fast, bro!!!!:lol: I swear there was smoke coming from my speakers!!!:woot: This is some wicked playing, bro!!!!:jam:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sgstd said:
You're gonna hurt yourself playing that fast, bro!!!!:lol: I swear there was smoke coming from my speakers!!!:woot: This is some wicked playing, bro!!!!:jam:
actually my hand started to go numb!! that's why I can't play the entire song.:lol: thanx sg!!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rythameen said:
My god, I can't even think that fast, awesome track bro.
thanx!!!!!!!:drunk:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Rythameen said:
My god, I can't even think that fast, awesome track bro.
That about says it for me. MAN... that was fast... well done!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tolyn said:
wow, Flair....very fasssstttt.... :bowdown:
thanx, my hand is still in ice!!:woot:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LaceGuitarPlayer said:
That about says it for me. MAN... that was fast... well done!
thanx lace!!!:thumb:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Wow! That was an aural assault on my ears. You made my head spin and I got dizzy listening to this :lol: Very cool and over the top, flair! :jam:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stingx said:
Wow! That was an aural assault on my ears. You made my head spin and I got dizzy listening to this :lol: Very cool and over the top, flair! :jam:
thanx dude!!!:thumb:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GROS said:
I think its ok. The mix make you sound a bit slopy.
Well , Can't say it's perfect. But, it's not as sloppy as your spelling.:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
149 Posts
WOW what a ride there FLAIR . My fingers are to old to move that fast i could blow out a nail or something. It"s tough to grow old gracefully. Awesome ripping dude.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Sounds pretty amazing; especially when you've got separate lead parts in the left and right channel to sync up.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
radartony said:
WOW what a ride there FLAIR . My fingers are to old to move that fast i could blow out a nail or something. It"s tough to grow old gracefully. Awesome ripping dude.
thanx radar!!!!!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ksdb said:
Sounds pretty amazing; especially when you've got separate lead parts in the left and right channel to sync up.
Thanx ksdb-i did that for a bigger sound.:thumb:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
StefDude said:
this is ok... you need to improve your alternate picking on the harmonic minor run and if i were you i'd remove one of the 2 guitars coz it makes it sound too dirty and you can't really tell what's going on on the arpeggios :)

:jam:
thanx for listening!!! That is why i am learning this stuff..too improve!!!:rock:

·
Registered
479 Posts
holy shit......some damn nice playing there flair.....very impressive bro :thumb:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts