Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rain wrote the lyrics to and i did the music. she asked me to do a reggae style kinda thing. its sounds kinda like 311 meets bob marley meets jimmy buffet. :D
and yes shes got me singing again.:lol: go easy on me. ive never even tried reggae before.
thanks for letting me do the song mandy and thanks for your great lyrics. :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Matt...This sounds soooo awesome hun...You did a fantastic job on this!!!..Love the reggae vibe!!!..and your vox soooo rocks on this ..Thank you for teaming up wiff me yet again;)

·
Registered
574 Posts
rain... excellent lyrics! Well done!

Matt!! Man... ya did yaself proud. Great vox and you do a cool reggae!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
nice job matt. very well produced and arranged. nice feel good summertime vibe in the Lyrics mandy. great collab.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Thanks guys!!!!..I thought it would give us all some nice warm sunshine..hehehe;)

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
This is fantastic, I saw the post for the lyrics first, and then found this one. It's funny, but I was thinking about what the song would sound like. It's great hearing it come alive.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa, man soo takes me away to a tropical paradise, awesome job on the music and singing Matt, awesome job on the lyrics my Mandy Love, just awesome!!!:thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Aww thanks Ryth!!!..and Thank you Ma Jimmy!!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Matt...I gotta give you kudos for trying this! You did an awesome job!!
You have a great voice man!! You need to do more vocals...they are pretty damn good!! I would raise the volume a bit on the vocals...give it some power...excellent job interpreting from Mandy's ideas to your production! :woot: :icon_thum

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow thanks alot all you guys for the good comments. :) glad you all enjoyed it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts