Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been having a few ask about Tammy well here is Tammy with me playing the stinker Fenderica. Hope ya like it.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts

Tammy your voice gives me goosebumps...hehehe...Love it!!!...SS you are always fantastic on that guitar of yours!!!...Amazing song and amazing job you two!!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa, awesoem job on the guitar SS and awesome vox Tammy!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Bloody hell. This is excellent. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
ahhhhh there baaaaaaackkkkkk... this was awsome..SS your playin is always great but you 2 together spells outstandinggggg...tammy has an awsome voice and she compliments your playing sooo well...more more we want more... :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Glad your back Tammy!!!........ i missed that great voice you have ...... You put me in my place..... fantastic Tammy:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
149 Posts
WOW I was floored by this tune . All choked up cant breath hold on let me get myself together. What a voice no words could discribe the feeling i got from this song. All the way down to my soul and the guitar was awesome. Please say you will do more.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
guitarwizard2003 said:
SS your playin is always great but you 2 together spells outstandinggggg...tammy has an awsome voice and she compliments your playing sooo well...
My thoughts exactly!

SlingShot, you are one lucky man, amigo. I mean, I love my lady and all, but she can’t sing like THAT! Your lady sounds a lot like Norah Jones. You probably don’t even need to buy any of her CDs ‘cause your wife could just sing her songs for ya. I can only imagine the musical ménage a trios that go on behind closed doors between you, your wife and Fenderica! :p Nice smooth and subtle accompaniment, by the way.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks a bunch KC,, the only thing that stops us from doing a ton more is the lack of good jazz and blues backings. Appreciate the cool comments!

kc_artist_rocker said:
My thoughts exactly!

SlingShot, you are one lucky man, amigo. I mean, I love my lady and all, but she can’t sing like THAT! Your lady sounds a lot like Norah Jones. You probably don’t even need to buy any of her CDs ‘cause your wife could just sing her songs for ya. I can only imagine the musical ménage a trios that go on behind closed doors between you, your wife and Fenderica! :p Nice smooth and subtle accompaniment, by the way.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Sling Shot said:
.....the only thing that stops us from doing a ton more is the lack of good jazz and blues backings.
I have a buttload of good jazz and blues MIDIs if you are interested. Of course, you would have to open them and take out the tracks that you want to do yourself, but you are welcome to them. PM me if intereested.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Thanks a ton ,, ya I'll take what ever you send, TY!

kc_artist_rocker said:
I have a buttload of good jazz and blues MIDIs if you are interested. Of course, you would have to open them and take out the tracks that you want to do yourself, but you are welcome to them. PM me if intereested.

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Excellent cover SS and Tammy. All I can say is wow!!! this is totally outstanding! Excellent guitar work,,, excellent singing.. When you 2 make a cover like this,, you just surely go all out ,, and this shows. Hats off to the 2 of yas. This was such a pleasure listening to. :icon_thum

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks so much Scott, means a lot to me but it means even more to Tammy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts