Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
hey SB, much as I want to hear this I don't really want to join soundclick. Any chance of you uploading this to your g101 space?

Cheers

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Cheers spewbag! Sounded like you have the clean tone completely sorted to me. I like the playing too - sounds a bit like hendrix

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow Thanks! Yeah I sometimes don't know why the 5150 gets a bad rap with the clean bashing........it's not that bad.

[ QUOTE ]
Stiglar said:
dude that clean sound is pretty sweet ! >.

killer playing too i really enjoyed that thanks alot ! >. i know i can't get that kinda clean tone out of my 5150 hehe !

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks mate!! Yes I worship at the alter of Hendrix
He's the man.............well him and Stevie Salas!!!

Thanks for checking it out!!

Spew

[ QUOTE ]
Goport said:
Cheers spewbag! Sounded like you have the clean tone completely sorted to me. I like the playing too - sounds a bit like hendrix

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Yeah and that sassy playing of yours propels it up in the spheres...
That is one of the main things about Hendrix, he took you right up..you have that quality Spew..love it.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I tell you what this mp3 does show - and that is the real difference in depth to all the digital amp sims. It makes a lot of the digital sims sound a little flat in comparison. And I am normally completely in favour of digital processing.

I may have to invest in a tube amp

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't know what to say Rid........that's just really cool of you to say! I'm really humbled..........I just do waht I do........I'm just happy that you like it!

Thanks my friend

Spew

[ QUOTE ]
Rid said:
Yeah and that sassy playing of yours propels it up in the spheres...
That is one of the main things about Hendrix, he took you right up..you have that quality Spew..love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Youre welcome man....lots of people here who loves music more than pure technique and speed.
I am one of those, and your playing is music.
Hehe I find that to be a important thing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I totally agree.......serve the song as best as you can!! Shredding is great but you can't just rely on that to get you down the road.

[ QUOTE ]
Rid said:
Youre welcome man....lots of people here who loves music more than pure technique and speed.
I am one of those, and your playing is music.
Hehe I find that to be a important thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.