Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Backing was supplied by PodGod in the backing section so i had a go at it lol hope you like it :thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very cool Linda. You are on a roll lately. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol Don...... i know but its fun trying........i just feel sorry for the priest fans.... one of the days i might get there but im not holding my breath thanks for your reply:icon_thum Thanks porty:icon_thum

·
Registered
479 Posts
guitarwizard2003 said:
you sure pick some of the hardest singers to emulate linda lol.. very well done, keep em comin:bannana_g
wiz is right.....rob halford is a hard one to pull off but ya did it :icon_thum very cool

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
linda said:
lol Don...... i know but its fun trying........i just feel sorry for the priest fans.... one of the days i might get there but im not holding my breath thanks for your reply:icon_thum Thanks porty:icon_thum
I'm a big fan of Priest and Rob Halford, and I have no problems with this one. Great choice of song!
So what if it doesnt sound like Halford. Not many singers do :)

I say, keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I haven't listened to the original song in a long time, but after hearing this one I didn't feel like I need to. This is a dead-on cover, the vocals are breathtaking and the backing track provides the perfect backdrop.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
whoa!! I almost misseed this. Gr8 job Linda, you are very versatile!!:D

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Killa job indeed Linda!!!:twisted:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
cool cover Linda! wtg! sounds really good. you do pick some hard singers to do! wow! and you do em well! wtg!:icon_thum :rock: :rock:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts