Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,799 Posts
You sultry little minx you:smirk: !!!! That was pure LOVLEY girl, really enjoyed that!!!:thumb: :icon_peac

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
WOW!! :bowdown: This was sooo awesome, you sound soo sultry and sexy, I soo loved it, absolute awesome job Mandy!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TopJimmy78 said:
WOW!! :bowdown: This was sooo awesome, you sound soo sultry and sexy, I soo loved it, absolute awesome job Mandy!! :thumb: :thumb:
,,,Thank you sweets:icon_redf

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,432 Posts
WOW mandy, this was heavenly. Very sultry and sexy indeed. :sap: I don't think I caught the original post, and I'm not familiar with the original, but as a song choice (always enjoy your picks thoroughly), this was PURR-FECT!! Great job, every land was on the money and very pretty and feminine.

·
~Free Will~
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wigrocks said:
WOW mandy, this was heavenly. Very sultry and sexy indeed. :sap: I don't think I caught the original post, and I'm not familiar with the original, but as a song choice (always enjoy your picks thoroughly), this was PURR-FECT!! Great job, every land was on the money and very pretty and feminine.
............Awww shucks:icon_redf ..Thanks sooo much Wig....Have fun on that Honeymoon;)

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,432 Posts
rain said:
............Awww shucks:icon_redf ..Thanks sooo much Wig....Have fun on that Honeymoon;)
Thanks again darlin... not sure how much I'll be logged on between now and the big day on Friday, so if not... catch you all in couple of weeks. I'll certainly be missing G101. Great job again! :D

·
~Free Will~
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jabermanuk said:
very very nice!

rain you sounded as if you were in the mood for somthing lol

jaber
...I really feel this song..I just closed my eyes and let it flow....Thanks for the listen:icon_thum

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.