Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another attempt at a full on song with the whole shebang! . vocals . guitars left and right . solo . drums , bass etc . i took my time with this one ... got some help from a pal who helped me with panning and Eqing and Qing . the rhythm guitars for were done twice . both pretty similar but panned left and right and with slight differences to make it "fuller" ... something im sure most of you knew to do but i had nevr been sure how to do it properly before ... until now lol . the whole thing came out cool i thought , shame the vocals suck major buttcrack . its a step in the right direction though . and i learnt so much through making it . hope you guys like it . :D :icon_peac :woot:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Very cool mate. I love the voice but I think you might have to start exploring a higher register (I reckon you have a scream or 2 in you ;) ) Great playing as usual and nice mix - possibly beef up the bass drum with a little compression.

This is really well thought out though and is several levels above what you have done to date :thumb:

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers porty . *takes notes* . i have to tell you man .. i can't scream . i can barely even shout . ive been so used to being quiet all my life that i just can't find it in me to shout . when i get a proper awesome version of this done someone else will be doing the singing . thanks for listening and offering some helpful surgestions :)

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Definitely a step in the right direction man!! Hey I liked the tone but it did seem just a tad tad tad muffled. But that didn't take a way or anything I was just wondering what type of tone you used. DB do you have aol if you do PM me.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im afraid i dont have it mate . sorry .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts