Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Ive never been a real U2 fan but i saw SNL and they kicked major ass...they are a great band and B is a great singer.......as a guitarist ive never been to thrilled with there stuff but as soon as the show ended i searched for their tour...which should start in the spring.....and im definately going to it. The guitarist tone was so spot on to the classic song they were playing (I Will Follow) it sounded like the CD but better. ....and the new song kicks ass and is reall easy for any guitarists that are starting out. I give their performace a 12 1/2!!:icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Bono's voice is quite amazing really. I think U2 are the Last great Pop/Rock band. They stayed relevant and stayed together for more than 20 years. That is worthy of respect.

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
lol...i was watching the news and U2 had a surprise free concert today at the foot of one of the bridges(Brooklyn b) in the city...shucks...if i only knew:wutblau:

more news...it was done for a mtv video thats to be released 12/10...there still jamming now:rant:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts