Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of the classic U2 songs.
i did the guitars, 3Fingers did the vox, and great job he did.
bono would be pleased.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Pyro...you might just be The Edge man...
You played this so well!! It was my pleasure working with you man!! Killer stuff!! Thanks for having me along for the ride!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Wow!!!...This is a great song here!!...Killa guitar work Pyro...you were right on it !!..3fingers you kicked ass on vocals...as you always do!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow!!!
This was awesome, killa vox Fingers, killa guitar work Pyro, this ones a keeper!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
3fingers said:
Pyro...you might just be The Edge man...
You played this so well!! It was my pleasure working with you man!! Killer stuff!! Thanks for having me along for the ride!!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks man
wouldnt want to have anyone else to sing it.

and thanks everyone for takin a listen.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
This is a stunning cover guys!!!
Gr8 guitar work, Pyro!!!
And 3F...you already know how I feel about your vocals!!!
Gr8 job guys!!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
From the opening guitar lick I know that that edge would be jealous and as for the vocals, well bono is IMHO probably the best pop/rock vocalist in the last 20 years so for me to say the singing is excellent is me judging you against the original and not just a valiant attempt.

This is fucking great! Great singing and great guitar playing!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Thanks for giving it a listen. Very much appreciated. Goport...very flattered...thank you!!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
My girlfriend says that you got some serious good shit going on here, guys. This was a great recording. Can't really think of anything constructive (critical) to say at all. This is what this site is about; jamming and recording stuff that could be easily played on the radio, but isn't because of shit like Ashlee Simpson. Awesome job, dudes.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Pyro and 3fingers that was extremely well done

Simply put...a killer cover. You guys rock!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.