Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man did we ever have some fun with this one.
i finally got the guitar effect right.
3fingers did the vocals....even with a tired voice he did this.
he did awesome. this one really turned out great.
Enjoy.

U2Pride

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Holy Mackeral Pyro...you nailed it!! It was fun!! I had to sing it an octave lower, but I gave it a go "in the name of love"....
Thanks man!! Great working with you Pyro!!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Whoa this was awesome guys, great job!!
LMAO sg!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Absolutely Pyro did the nailing...i am going to log off now and get that assault weapon now that the ban has been lifted....
"Machine Gun" ...Jimi Hendrix..... shit...I am gona run out of quotes....thanks for stopping by SG!!!!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
THis is one of those recordings that I hate and love (or love and hate
) at the same time. I hate it because it is humbling for me, due to the talent displayed and quality of production. But I love it because it motivates me to raise the bar on my own expectations of myself and makes me want to practice more. Thanks for sharing this little gem.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Thanks guys, but I had very little to do with this tune. It was "Nailed to the Bone" when Pyro sent it to me. I thought it was "The Edge." Excellent job Pyro..you get all the Kudos!!
SG...flowers are on the way...and some chocolates...

·
Registered
167 Posts
OMG!
Absolutely Amazing stuff.

On the one hand it makes me think I will not submit anything as I will never be as good as that.........but on the other it also inspires me to carry on plucking!

Keep 'em coming guys........I don't really care if the singer is flirting with different guitarists.........as long as it is Clean, Safe and a lot of Fun.........and it produces stuff like then.....I'm all for it!

Jeez........singers are so fickle, aren't they?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[ QUOTE ]
3fingers said:
Thanks guys, but I had very little to do with this tune. It was "Nailed to the Bone" when Pyro sent it to me. I thought it was "The Edge." Excellent job Pyro..you get all the Kudos!!
SG...flowers are on the way...and some chocolates...

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks man.
they say its a secret how edge does his effects. he wont tell anyone because he doesnt wnat any posers copying him...smart thinkin.

but its really not that hard to do once you get the settings right on the delay.
i had to take a few hours to tweak and fine tune it with cool edit.
....this is actully so close, im afraid edge is gonna come after me...

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Great job guys! Fingers, I got a spot on my wing if you're a free agent now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.