Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Great post.....Love the Chapman era UFO.......He is way underated. Thanks so much for posting this. I really enjoy the show!

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Superb! Thank you very much! you ROCK!!! :rock:

·
Registered
643 Posts
thanks a lot!

Definitely Chapman here. I saw them on this tour shortly after "Strangers in the Night" came out. I was pretty disappointed not to see MS but the show was pretty good.
Do you have any other shows from this tour in '79? I'm looking for the Texas show.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks a lot!

Definitely Chapman here. I saw them on this tour shortly after "Strangers in the Night" came out. I was pretty disappointed not to see MS but the show was pretty good.
Do you have any other shows from this tour in '79? I'm looking for the Texas show.
I was at a Texas show on this tour (Austin) & would love to hear that! There is an album "Live In Texas" aka "Parker's Birthday" that's from this tour, but it's an official album. IMO this is a better recording than "Parker's". I haven't heard the "Live In Texas", but from what I understand it's the exact same recording. A little more info here:
http://www.amazon.com/Parkers-Birth...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1241138501&sr=1-1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts