Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Ths is one of the only UKJ songs that I know and definitely the only one that I really liked (although I secretly kind of enjoyed Cats in the Cradle). Chuck, you are kind of like my girlfriend who has seen a gazillion movies on video. Every time we go to the Blockbuster Video or whatever, it is nearly impossible to find one that she hasn't seen so we end up always getting some obscure movie. This reminds me of you because you have done so many BTs that the only ones left for you to do are ones like this one that are kind of on the fringes of memory/popularity.
Still most appreciated though! I will be jamming this one out.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol, that pretty much sums it up Jeff

Finding interesting tunes that Khaos, Bones or I haven't already done is getting harder and harder, which is why I've been learning to program the midis myself. This, however, takes alot more time so I can't post those at the same pace.

The request thread is getting a little redundant. We're getting the same requests over and over for backings that have already been done. I don't mind making backings, or even reposting them once...but some are asked for every month! As we gain more and more members, the requests get more and more repetitive...it's frustrating

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
POD GOD said:
The request thread is getting a little redundant. We're getting the same requests over and over for backings that have already been done. I don't mind making backings, or even reposting them once...but some are asked for every month!

[/ QUOTE ] I have noticed that as well. The only thing more abundant than the consistently repeated BT requests around here is all the newmembers floating in and out of this site. I hardly seem to know too many new people around here lately. But then again, I have been so busy recently with work and freelance projects that my participation level 'round here has unfortunately fell about 50%.
Hoping to turn that around over the holiday months when I anticipate having more time to play guitar and dive into SynthFont a bit more.

·
Banned
40 Posts
Thanks for tabbing this PG, I was hugely into UKJ at their height and look forward to having a go at this one.

Agree on the repetition of requests front. It's sometimes a shame when the more interesting BT requests get lost in the noise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.