Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

The Ulnarian vs Lazertronic (5 votes to win)

• The Ulnarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lazertronic

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
The Ulnarian said:
Nauzifan inspired me to do a NES challenge. So here's my tearful version of Rygar for the NES. Sorry, this was done before I had decent percussion!

Enjoy!
:woot: cool! it brought memories on me... weres the other challenger?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike-Yeah, I'm surprised most people don't know what Rygar is. Which is weird, because I consider it one of the top 5 nintendo games ever made (along side Final Fantasy 1, Metroid, Zelda, and Super Mario 2). I'm a big music guy, and the music in Rygar was just fantastic.

Regarding the PS2 version, I was all excited when I first heard about it, but then I played it, and it was just ok. Kinda short. And I kind of wish they had kept the 2d format.

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
yeah me too man! I beat it the day i got it. But it was nice to see Rygar in action again. Uln I want to put in a request of you...I would like to hear you do FF or Metroid at some point in time in the future ;)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any particular Final Fantasy song? I've done the intro arpeggio thing before with just a clean guitar and no backing.

As far as Metroid goes, I'll have to think about that one. If I remember right, the coolest song in the game is in 3/4 (Kraid's Theme) and I don't have any 3/4 drums right now :(

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
I will have to learn how to play the guitar before I master that!!! And yes Kraids song is awesome! I have a version that this guy did I can get you the link to....pretty good stuff!

·
Registered
172 Posts
This was so cool :icon_thum
Thanx for the trip down memory lane, man.
You're right alot of people have forgotten Rygar.Don't know why though.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who remembers the NES.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.