Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very good friend of mine and member here has made a video with modern events taking place.... You'll need high speed to view it.

http://www.baxtercomputer.com/steveowabo/rightnow.wmv

Your best bet is to just right-click and "Save Target As" because even with my high speed cable, it took forever to open. I think this was even better than the original version. The clip about fighting a war and dying on the wrong side of the world in this new version really hit home.

Steve had to put this together using 4 or 5 different types of software, had to merge three different file types of video, cue up music (which he edited and mixed with a live audience) place the music with Sammy singing (try doing that) had to place the whole thing together using a variety of subjects which he asked people at Strungout about and to contribute, try and place the elements of humour, everyday living, sports, politics, personal opinion all together and he did this in THREE DAYS!

The clips also focus a lot on Ed, and I'm really glad to see someone didn't bother to omit Gary from the band's history.

To my brother Steve-O-Wabo at www.vhstrungout.com, mate, you did a fantastic job on this! Congrats!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Guy who says Habutashi
393 Posts
Thanks for posting this sphill. Can't wait to watch it. Sounds like he did a good job on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts