Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there...i keep trying to upload a demo tune...it's a wav file...i've tried the windows media player and winamp player....could someone please explain how to convert the file to mp3 or the "correct" file type...oh yeah...and "dumb it down" a little for me...i'm self taught at everything...including computers...thanks in advance - paul

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
you can download a converter such as dbopweramp at www.dbpoweramp.com
or i am sure there are many others you can choose from...also dependin on what recording software you use, it may have a built in converter that would allow you to do this:icon_thum

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
guitarwizard2003 said:
you can download a converter such as dbopweramp at www.dbpoweramp.com
or i am sure there are many others you can choose from...also dependin on what recording software you use, it may have a built in converter that would allow you to do this:icon_thum
great converter...i reccommended many times

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the tip...

hey guys...thanks for the tip about the music conversion program...i was having lots of fun trying to upload my demo tune over and over again...you've saved me from a lot of frustration...and time....thanks again - paul :doh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.