Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,025 Posts
El_jalepeno said:
What the hell did you do with the Vamp pedal! I can't seem to do shit with mine, although it does kick in the tuner for me.
The manual EJ......didn't I give you the book with it? You have to take it out of the wrapper eventually and read it! It will change patches.:D

· Registered
4,025 Posts
eamon7 said:
i just used my v-amp2 live this weekend and was blown away at how well it worked. i patched one side to direct to the p.a. and the other to my marshall vs100 combo. had to roll a lot of highs off though but the sound was great. it had a better marshall sound than my marshall amp! i set up rhythm and lead channels and used the footswitch to go from one to the other with a volume boost on the leads. the trick is to use the same amp model for rhythm and lead to get past the delay when switching channels. i used 8 different amp model setups. talk about versital. now i wish i had bought the rack version
The rack version is a lot more durable for live work and you can run stereo XLR's to the board and a dry 1/4" line out to your Marshall all at the same time for a KILLER 3 channel sound. You should try it....but you need the V-amp pro or an A/B box to do this:icon_thum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.