Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
886 Posts
LukeRake said:
Never mind Denver - where's f*ckin Europe?!:icon_frow
Don't worry mate he is coming over in the summer, he told me so himself.:bannana_g
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
blahblah said:
wot about asia?
I'm sure he'll get Asia, he usually does.
:rock:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,955 Posts
did anybody notice that Tony McAlpine is in Steve Band...wow!!!!...and Billy's Back

The Breed is:

Steve Vai - Guitar & Vocals
Billy Sheehan - Bass
Tony MacAlpine - Guitar & Keyboards
Jeremy Colson - Drums
Dave Weiner - Guitar, Sitar
 

·
Crazy Admin
Joined
·
4,016 Posts
axeshredder said:
did anybody notice that Tony McAlpine is in Steve Band...wow!!!!...and Billy's Back

The Breed is:

Steve Vai - Guitar & Vocals
Billy Sheehan - Bass
Tony MacAlpine - Guitar & Keyboards
Jeremy Colson - Drums
Dave Weiner - Guitar, Sitar
Thats been the main steve vai band the last few years ... freekin awesome lineup huh !! i just love it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,932 Posts
axeshredder said:
did anybody notice that Tony McAlpine is in Steve Band...wow!!!!...and Billy's Back

The Breed is:

Steve Vai - Guitar & Vocals
Billy Sheehan - Bass
Tony MacAlpine - Guitar & Keyboards
Jeremy Colson - Drums
Dave Weiner - Guitar, Sitar
yeh thats been his line up for a while, and yes stig, its the best!

no australia? if i miss out again i will rip EJs balls off with my bare hands......WITH MY BARE HANDS DAMN YOU!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,955 Posts
ive been out of touch with Vai's stuff for quite a few years..sorry...passion and warfare was my last thrill too long ago...his stuff was getting too weird for me...but hes stil amazing
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,011 Posts
mickey_g107 said:
yeh thats been his line up for a while, and yes stig, its the best!

no australia? if i miss out again i will rip EJs balls off with my bare hands......WITH MY BARE HANDS DAMN YOU!
Just for the record Mickey, me and my balls will be going to see Vai in March here in Dallas :D :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,017 Posts
Yep MickeyV....I'm stopping over to pick EJ up on the way there......but I'm sure you are not really missing out as it will be in a really small venue and Steve and Billy will be greeting all the fans and buying drinks after the show......it just might not be that good in such a small place.....but I guess I'll go anyway since it's a Saturday and I nave nothing better to do.:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,011 Posts
VHfanOU812 said:
Yep MickeyV....I'm stopping over to pick EJ up on the way there......but I'm sure you are not really missing out as it will be in a really small venue and Steve and Billy will be greeting all the fans and buying drinks after the show......it just might not be that good in such a small place.....but I guess I'll go anyway since it's a Saturday and I nave nothing better to do.:D
Aww Man! Do we have to stay and have drinks after all that talking with Steve and Billy? That will take all night! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,017 Posts
mickey_g107 said:
VHfan, EJ.... take me with you...please!
Well Mickey...thanks to EJ hacking the password we will be dead center row 7....should I bring my binoculars? Buy a plane ticket and I'm sure we can get you something in row 97.:ball:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,011 Posts
VHfanOU812 said:
Well Mickey...thanks to EJ hacking the password we will be dead center row 7....should I bring my binoculars? Buy a plane ticket and I'm sure we can get you something in row 97.:ball:
LOL, you beat me to it! We'll try to get some pics for you Mickey :thumb:
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top