Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is me Playing Van halen Aint talkin bout love. Sorry for All the skipping. i recorded it useing a line 6 Guitar port. Threw my Boss br-864 8 Track Recorder. i think my recoring Sucks i dont think i play very well. and i changed around the solo cause i dont like the aint talkin bout love solo.
Tell me What you Guys Think.

And also im brand new to this Board. and i REALLY like it. loved the backing Track's. Van Halen - Aint Talkin Bout Love.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yeah, nice tone.......... I think you play just fine. Take Axe's advice and grab some recording software because the skipping in this recording detracts from what would have been a great version here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i belive its the drivers from the guitar port because i had the version 1 drivers installed when i was running version 2. so i think thats why it was skipping. but Thanks man i appreciate it. and probaly today im gonna buy that Boss Gs-10. see how that is. hope that works good for recording. ill put a review on that later. and upload something.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Nice tone, Mesamitch. Hey, any chance that you can post that backing track? I have one, but it doesn't have the vocals. Would reaally appreciate it. Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Raven yeah sure man.. just give me untill minyana. because i have to record it. with my recorder then put it on my computer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts