Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a few Van Halen ALMOST sightings for yas

Over here we have Austalian Idol and might i say its pretty much a mirror of American Ido (which we strangley have aswel). I was watching the Unforgetable special where all the shit cunts come back to get laughed at again (sound familiar?) and there was a 80's rocker guy that loved Van Halen and they went to his house and he had walls of Halen and Eddy And Roth he loved them. He was listing all the books he has, Auto biographies and shit like that. He dressed as an 80s rocker guy but was so nice. He sung Unchained at the show and kept jumping around like Roth then these two actors jumped on stage dressed as Eddy and Michael. very funny. i think he lost.........

Also over here we have The Late Show With David Letterman. It is on at about 1:00am. i was watching it and they had this fucking funny side thing called Stupid Human Tricks and right after some kid broke an egg with the back of his hand they started playing Jump and Talked shortly about Van Halen...

Well that is what this thread is for, if you see Van Halen on TV post it here!!! the first sighting i listed was funny because we ALSO have a little Chinese guy that you would swear was William Hung HE IS EXACT!!! i wouldn't be surprised if they paid him.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hey mate
I agree they probably paid the guy to make an arse of himself. LOVED the VH guy. Got my attention when I surfed there one night. Ten is a wanna-be copy cat channel. Hard being a Van Halen fan here isn't it champ. You may have heard that Michael Chugg and RCP are in talks right now with Van Halen to tour. Where are you in this big, brown land of ours? Good to see more aussies in here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts