Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this posted on the www.bravewords.com:

VAN HALEN Future In Jeopardy? [Rock Hard - 04.10.05 14:59:35]

Hot off the rumor mill - BW&BK sources have learned that since VAN HALEN guitarist Eddie Van Halen fired all of vocalist SAMMY HAGAR’s road crew, tension in the band has been at an all time high.

In fact, it's been described that Eddie and Sammy “Hate” each other and apparently Sammy has already threatened to bail on the tour numerous times. Sammy is also planning a quick “eight shows in 10 days” jaunt opening for TED NUGENT just before Christmas this year. Hagar is also in the 'talking' stages of doing a full blown spring/summer tour as Nugent's opening act.

Our source was told that “this is it for VH with Sammy. There will be no other tours or new album.”

...What <font color="yellow"> </font> ????

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Somehow I knew this would make its way over here, it sounds like bull to me but it is VH we are talking about so who knows, I hope it is total bull though, we just got the boys back and damn it I want a new album and another tour lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sam was specificly asked about the Nugent Tour recently and claimed he didn't know anything about it, denied it saying you shouldn't believe everything on the internet.

If, in fact, Ed fired Sam's entire road crew Sam would just walk out right thern & there I think.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
This is complete and utter B.S. I'm going to shoot an email to Sam's webmaster later, but I already know what she's going to say. I wouldn't look too much into this rumor here guys. As Eric said, if Ed fired all of Sam's road crew, Sam would walk right out with them. He's loyal like that.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Just shot her an email guys, I'll let you know what she says.

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Their sources and just how might that be?? I have never even heard of that site before, there's no way I'll believe this without a real source.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
LOL I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have either. You'll find more pics of her in the Bootleg Babes thread in the Boots forum. I have to wait till I get in to put them up though

·
Registered
485 Posts
total BS....the boys forgot bad times and looked tward the future...if something was ganna go wrong between them...it would've happened a while ago

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Here we go again with the rumors. It's my guess that this all started with one of the Sammy haters over at the...well, you know which site I'm talking about. I've been to that site before and most of the stuff they cover is the heavier music. I can't see those guys getting a scoop on Van Halen before anyone else.

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Something tells me Sucka will slam the door on this one pretty quick if nothing comes to light on it soon. He doesn't play that shit

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Yep if nothing comes to light on this soon, this thing is getting closed with the quickness lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
"Here we go again with the rumors. It's my guess that this all started with one of the Sammy haters over at the...well, you know which site I'm talking about. I've been to that site before and most of the stuff they cover is the heavier music. I can't see those guys getting a scoop on Van Halen before anyone else."

Sorry if that was your perception about my thoughts on that rumor or "yellow news", but I brought this to here 'cause I wanted to hear your opinions about it.

I knew of this by a radio station dj comment and said a lot of things that looked like bs to me. That's the only reason of my post, not your "van hagar hate type of" like you've mentioned before.

I love both versions of the band and I already saw them performing here on San Juan,PR.

and again, like I said before, sorry if I was misunderstood, wasn't my intentions after all.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Wizdo it's cool my friend. That's why we have this Van Halen room here so we can talk about ALL things Van Halen. I haven't heard back from Paula, Sam's webmaster. From what I got from my "insider" the other night, this story is totally off from what I was told. This is just a rumor as far as I'm concerned, and a bad rumor at that.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
I Hope not. Van Halen was so amazing live this year when i saw them, no way. the way they interacted and gelled onstage no way Hagar is walkin. Why would he quit VH to tour w/ Ted. Nothing against Ted but... anyway is it true Roth is a pilot now? no longer in music. I was hopin he would give Mr. Vai a call and do somthin.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I dont know bout Roth being a pilot, but he is training to be an EMT in NYC on weekends. And the last I heard he was planning on releasing another cover album. Vai already said that he's pretty much done with that arena rock gig and has his own thing going right now. It would be cool to see them get back together but I dont think that's gonna happen.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Well, Paula hasn't gotten back to me yet, but I know that this is bullshit. So I'm just gonna close this.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.