Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Please forgive me, but the key changes aren't correct for this I'm afraid. I have one that I made around here somewhere that is exactly like the album minus the beginning. I'll try and post it IF I can find it.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Danny Danzi said:
Please forgive me, but the key changes aren't correct for this I'm afraid. I have one that I made around here somewhere that is exactly like the album minus the beginning. I'll try and post it IF I can find it.
I just pulled the midi from somewhere, I haven't jammed along to it, so I couldn't say for sure... :doh:
It would be pretty cool if you could find and post yours. The more tracks to choose from is all the better!! - thanks man!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Whew thank God you didn't make that bones! LOL! I wasn't taking shots at you man, I just happened to jam along with this and was like...."umm...what song is this?" I'll look for the one made and post it. I just haven't seen that thing in so long....but I know I definitely have a version of it with me hacking the solo section...which wouldn't help anyone. LOL!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Danny Danzi said:
That would be great Danny if you could. Yea, jeez, I tried this one this evening and thought I was loosing my mind! Thanks for posting this though.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Unfortunately, it seems I have deleted the master file and only have the one of me jamming along to the backing. :( I managed to find a midi that is much closer to the original. Still not perfect, but a bit better than the one bones was kind enough to give to us. Add in your own soundfonts to this and you're in great shape....for the most part. LOL!

Ok, I was under the impression I could just upload a midi file here, so it looks as though I'll have to convert this using some of my own soundfonts and samples. I'll see what i can do for ya's. Hey, would you guys/girls like a rhythm guitar in the back (using my authentic EVH tone! LOL) or would you rather no rhythm guitar?

·
Registered
225 Posts
LOL I found this SUPER hacked version I did for a bud that asked me to show him the VH sound I was getting at the time. This is about 4 years old...and kinda lame...but this is somewhat what the backing would sound like...laugh and enjoy! Yikes...sorry if I put this in the wrong part of the forum mods...I just wanted those that may be interested in a backing of this type, to have an idea of what it would sound like. My apologies.

http://www.guitars101.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=10618.mp3

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Hi Danny, that sounds fantastic! -You had quite a romp with it. Thanks for taking the time to post that. The BT sounds good!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thanks strat..yeah I figured I'd at least see if anyone would be interested in a backing of that type..I got the midi, I could just add some samples to it and post it if anyone is interested....and add a rhythm guitar for them if they wanted that too. Doesn't look like the interest is there....maybe they're all still recovering from the weekend. LOL! Glad ya dug it though, thanks again!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I hate being greedy, but it would be cool to have one mix with rhythm and another without....but really, whatever you feel like doing is cool:thumb:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
POD GOD said:
I hate being greedy, but it would be cool to have one mix with rhythm and another without....but really, whatever you feel like doing is cool:thumb:
I totally agree!!
That would be pretty cool. :thumb:
I'm still kinda disappointed that the Guitar Pro midi sucked :doh: , but oh well . . . I guess you can't win them all - LOL!! :toothless

·
Registered
225 Posts
Per your request brothers and sisters! The midi isn't perfect, and I didn't have time to fix it, but this should do the trick. Enjoy!

·
Registered
225 Posts
You're quite welcome Pod....see what being greedy get's ya?! LOL!! Greedy is good...as long as ya ask nicely...which you did! :) (Don't get any ideas dannyboy...you ain't gettin any of my gear LOL)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts