· Registered
19 Posts
5 Easy VH songs that I find pretty easy that anybody could porbably play are

1. Seventh Seal
2. Unchained
3. Ain't Talking bout Love
4. Running With the Devil
5. When It's Love

Actually all Van Halen is fairly simple. first when you start playing learn main riffs then go to another song cause learning one full Van Halen song is a platefull. I'd learn the intor Ain't Talking bout love then the intro to Humans Being. then I'd try to learn more. But I find the earlier Van Halen stuff easier to play that the Sammy Stuff. I'd also like to add that I have been playing guitar for 1 yr and I got 7 out of the 11 songs on the first album done. Not trying to show off but it doesn't matter how long you have been playing you just have to start thinking the way Eddie would. Once you start playing enough VH you will start to think and play like EVH, you will be able to improvise and add parts that you'd think Eddie would add. I wouldn't rather play anything else other than Van Halen.

· Registered
19 Posts
Riff Addict said:
You got that right Stiglar, I can play the chords to Panama and Unchained but it doesn't sound anything like Ed. :lol: I can't get the damn brown sound either and those are the main reasons I don't cover VH songs and post 'em cause even though I can pull 'em off...the magic just ain't there.:ball:
when you play Panama and songs like Unchained upstroke the into. It might sound better. It takes some getting used to but it helps. go to this site, jfrocks.com, it will help you with all your VH needs. It did for me!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.