Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
VanMan gave me this killer backing he did. Something about it I kept thinking of Thelma and Louise... Fuck if I know why. VM did the piano, rhythm and middle lead, I did the beginning and end leads. Thelma and Louise did the driving :thumb:

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Is VanMan playing guitar now? I knew he had one but was not sure he ever put strings on it. Sounds like a cool tune...I like all the sound effects. Was that the Roadrunner at the end???

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VHfanOU812 said:
Is VanMan playing guitar now? I knew he had one but was not sure he ever put strings on it. Sounds like a cool tune...I like all the sound effects. Was that the Roadrunner at the end???
That "Roadrunner", my friend, was a horn from a Miata :D

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
VHfanOU812 said:
I'm not admitting to playing anything, lol. You guys will just have to wonder, lol. However, I think this is fucking OUTSTANDING and it was one hell of a trip. Great job EJ. BTW, there's more on the way from the New Dynamic Duo, The North/South Consortium, Shit-Kickers United, the TX/PA Twosome, um.....I think that's enough. Anyway, we got more stuff coming, lol. Thanks for this EJ, it made my night. (And just for the record, my guitar does have strings on it and I even play it now and again. Shhhhhhhhhhh)

Toast

·
Goddess of 101
606 Posts
My favorite man is playing the guitar now? And I thought he couldn't get any sexier?? :sap:

This sounded great guys. I love the horn at the end. lol. Very neat. You both rocked. EJ great job my friend. :) A new tag team to be feared I guess huh. Great job guys.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Quality jam!! :thumb:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Now I knew EJ rocks and does vocals, and of course Toast is excellent with vocals, lyrics, and i knew keyboards and bass, so now in addition to cow bell...guitar too!!
Damn nice guys!! Killer! If Toast comes out playing bagpipes next..i won't be surprised...lol... :rock: :rock:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
This is really good, guys! Great job :thumb:

This reminds me of the music to the old PC game called Interstate '76!

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stingx said:
This is really good, guys! Great job :thumb:

This reminds me of the music to the old PC game called Interstate '76!
Good call Sting :thumb:

Toast Master

Pepper Man

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Kick ass job guys...... sounds like it was a fun tune...... only thing Vman needs to master now is the accordian... I hear Ej likes a lil squeezebox action. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
I'll get to that after I get working on this damned harmonica. Everything I play sounds like fucking John Popper, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts