Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Thanks a lot for gary Numan and Echo and the Bunnymen!!!!:bowdown:
Well said cr666! And thanks so much or_af for sharing all of these! And yes, if you are still looking for suggestions, Gary Numan, Bunnymen, Clan of Xymox, Cocteau Twins, Dead Can Dance, XTC, Psychedelic Furs, Marc Almond or anything along those lines would be xtra special. Either way thanks for all this far and I'm looking fwd to the Bunnymen & Gary Numan.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Well said cr666! And thanks so much or_af for sharing all of these! And yes, if you are still looking for suggestions, Gary Numan, Bunnymen, Clan of Xymox, Cocteau Twins, Dead Can Dance, XTC, Psychedelic Furs, Marc Almond or anything along those lines would be xtra special. Either way thanks for all this far and I'm looking fwd to the Bunnymen & Gary Numan.
This post is no longer active many time and for it I am not going to add any more promos for now. Anyhow, I will look on my HDs for this 2 that you want... but next week

·
Registered
654 Posts
This post is no longer active many time and for it I am not going to add any more promos for now. Anyhow, I will look on my HDs for this 2 that you want... but next week
No worries. Please don't go to anymore trouble. Thanks again and best wishes.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Many thanks, or_af, I am now downloading the Bunnymen/ Numan videos, which you re-posted. Thanks again for your time. Best wishes, W

41 - 47 of 47 Posts