Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How goes it everyone? I've been looking for these Backing Tracks for a while now and some I found but they're like karaoke versions only, I need them without the guitar part. If anyone can make them or point me in the right direction for them I would really appreciate it. I've already visited guitarbt andguitarbackingtrack.com and they don't seem to have 'em. I would make them myself but sadly I am without the required programs to make 'em. Anyways here is the list that I need.

Warrant-Heaven
Cinderella-Don't Know What You Got 'till it's Gone
Firehouse-Love Of A Lifetime
Metallica-Escape Fade To Black Live Version
Damn Yankees-High Enough
Scorpions-Holiday
Whitesnake-Here I Go Again
W.A.S.P.-Sleeping(In The Fire), I Wanna Be Somebody, Hold On To My Heart, Forever Free

If anyone has any of these or can make them I would be really grateful. If possible can I get them by Saturday? I really don't know how long it takes to make one and If it's a little time constraining I apologize. What do I need to make good backing tracks by the way?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
turns out that my gig was pushed back 2 weeks so I now have two more weeks to humbly ask for the help of the guitars101 community in finding/making these tracks. Thanks to all who respond

1 - 5 of 5 Posts