Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Velvet Revolver.... Well I always liked Guns N Roses & Stone Temple Pilots so this seemed like a kick ass combination. Actually caught the VH1 Special when it first aired where they tried out different Lead Singers before settling on Scott Weiland.... so it was kind of cool to see how a band formed out of all these guys. Looking forward to their next album. Here is a gig they did in Europe. Quality is a solid B. Audience recording. Enjoy! :thumb:

Velvet Revolver
Jun 29, 2005
Prague

Lead Vocals: Scott Weiland
Guitar: Slash
Bass: Duff McKagan
Drums: Matt Sorum
Guitar: Dave Kushner

Tracks:
Intro
Suckertrain
Do It For The Kids
Superhuman
Fall To Pieces
Big Machine
It´s So Easy
Sex Type Thing
Set Me Free
Slither

0:50:40

Link:
http://rapidshare.de/files/30056190/Velvet_Revolver_-_2005_-_Jun-29_Prague.zip.html

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey man, who were the other singers that tried out for Velvet Revolver? I don't think I saw that VH1 Special. I always thought Josh Todd of BuckCherry would have been a perfect fit for the ex-gunners.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ratt_Invasion said:
Hey man, who were the other singers that tried out for Velvet Revolver? I don't think I saw that VH1 Special. I always thought Josh Todd of BuckCherry would have been a perfect fit for the ex-gunners.
You know Josh Todd was one of the people that tried out. Other notable mentions that I can remember were Todd Kerns (formerly of Age of Electric), and Sebastian Bach (formerly of Skid Row). There were a couple of others too but must have been lesser known artists as I can't remember who they were.

·
Registered
46 Posts
gqdaddy said:
You know Josh Todd was one of the people that tried out. Other notable mentions that I can remember were Todd Kerns (formerly of Age of Electric), and Sebastian Bach (formerly of Skid Row). There were a couple of others too but must have been lesser known artists as I can't remember who they were.

Wow that would have been an explosive mix with Sebastian leading them. Just never was a STP fan although I really liked their first release but everything after that you can keep.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Este archivo ha caducado como consecuencia de su poco uso.Este enlace volverá a activarse cuando un usuario vuelva a cargar el archivo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts