Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just me and an acoustic again. im a big vertical horizon fan. figured this song would make a good instrumental. did the rythm tracks and melody with one small lead part.
im doing this from memory too...think i got most of it right though. :D

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I love the music u post Matt...and I sooo love this song...beautifully done hun;)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks so much rain. ;) thanks for listening bc rich and texas axeslinger...i always record my acoustic straight into the line in on the sound card, no effects. the guitar is an alvarez acoustic/electric with pickup in the bridge. reverb and panning is done with cool edit pro. :icon_thum

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
I love this! Just Beautiful! You must have a GREAT memory!:):icon_thum

MattM said:
just me and an acoustic again. im a big vertical horizon fan. figured this song would make a good instrumental. did the rythm tracks and melody with one small lead part.
im doing this from memory too...think i got most of it right though. :D

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Not familiar with this song...but it's really a cool tune!!:icon_thum Fantastic acoustic work, Matt!!!:jam:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks so much guys. :icon_thum glad you enjoyed it. :)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This was a new song for me, had to go find the original with vocals to get a better reference point. This is very pretty as instrumental and it sounds like you really captured the essence of the song. In many ways it's definitely as pleasing as the original.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts