Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Jeff McDonald
3,793 Posts
Sounded great Joe. Loved the tone on the guitar. Quite a departure for your recent posts. Still rocked though.

axeshredder said:
yeah right...didnt the Eagles have a overpriced ticket farewell a couple of years ago...gimme a break
I hate that bullshit. If a band is going to play the "Farewell Tour" card, they'd better damn-well mean it. I refuse to go to a concert for a tour that follows a band's farewell tour. Hell, I don't care if Jesus Christ came back and went on tour, I still wouldn't go because he already did his farewell tour. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks FV & KC.......yes kc, i agree 100%...the eagles tour should be boycotted from everyone to teach money hungry musiciansa lesson!!!!...and to keep prices down...the next groups gonna say...well the Eagles charged this so we will charge that..........and us fans will keep downloading their music for free....its our only weapon......i buy the CD of Musicians that are worth it in support of them.....The Eagles are a disgrace and assume most of their fans are old and have money to burn...where younger artist seem to keep it affordable....what do "you" think?

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
axeshredder said:
thanks FV & KC.......yes kc, i agree 100%...the eagles tour should be boycotted from everyone to teach money hungry musiciansa lesson!!!!...and to keep prices down...the next groups gonna say...well the Eagles charged this so we will charge that..........and us fans will keep downloading their music for free....its our only weapon......i buy the CD of Musicians that are worth it in support of them.....The Eagles are a disgrace and assume most of their fans are old and have money to burn...where younger artist seem to keep it affordable....what do "you" think?
I wonder how many tickets will get sold for the tour? If only 100,000 tickets were sold, it would be $55,000,000 !!:irk: They sure care about their fans don't they. NOT! :mad:

·
excess to requirements
7,090 Posts
Axe - seriously good mate! I reckon you should try and diversify more often!! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.