Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a little tune Strat did while the Fiance was out of the house:grin: . He did the whole sequence, including the awsome guitars:jam: :rock: . I added vox. Hope you like.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Damn this is fkin killa, aweosme job on the guitars Strat and killa vox RVH, awesoem job guys, VH kicks ass!!! :thumb: :thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
/whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Awesome!!!!!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Hella job Robert ! Onna great song ! :icon_thum Kick ass job on the guitars strat ! I dint realize till now lol I should always read first ! wooooooohooooooooo guys !

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
HELL THE GUITARS ARE SPOT ON , TONE NAILED TOTALLY , YOU EVEN SOUND LIKE ROTH , REALLY ACCURATE , im doing something wrong i think ? , GREAT:jam:

·
mmmmm.............Beer!!!
695 Posts
Great job guys, keep 'em comin'!!!:woot:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
holy balls... this was awsome as hell guys.. strat excellent playin man you nailed it dead on:bowdown: and robert them vocals were just freakin superb man.. this was one hell of a collab.. you should put it in the tribute to vh thread in the jamroom:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why -- thank you gals and guys! I think Strat78 deserves all the credit. His playing is SUPERB!!!!:rock:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Riff Addict said:
Yeah!!! The talent on this forum NEVER ceases to amaze me...Eddie, er, I mean Strat, that was incredible as usual!...Vocals were kickass and very Dave-like. I'm really considering selling my guitars and taking up the cowbell.:icon_roll
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Riff.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This is excellent. Your really captured the "live" feel that the early VH recordings used to have. Too much fun!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts