Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
a video cover of cliff of dover - eric johnson

a video in nightwear product of the boredom of one weekend with the flu without being able to leave house for anything.

with my new guitar variax 500

this it is another video of this topic but with another guitar cliff of dover - eric johnson

·
Registered
442 Posts
:shock: damn that was good!!! :jam: it musta been colder than here in minnesota. lol

·
Registered
327 Posts
that was kick ass!! I hate to say i have never heard the tune before (and I call my self a guitar player??).. but kick ass job!! doesnt look easy at all !!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
BRAVO! That was awesome, man. I have always loved that song and have listened to it at least 100 times. Your tone was identical and you have really got most of the playing down perfectly. Great video too. I really like seeing videos of people playing to the tunes. Really adds a new perspective and can be educational as well. :thumbup:

What else can ya play???:dance:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
I don't really get impressed very much anymore by anything....but dude your playing was great.....you just let it flow out man! Great job man....

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
thank you for their comments, it is certain that there is some failure due to my tact lack with the variax for that reason I leave a link to another video with the interpretation of this song for if some of you feels curiosity

cliff of dover - eric johnson

since the reason for which I preferred to show this gravacion was for if some of you felt curisidad for the variax

thank you I also prefer since not the videos alone they are but ralalistas if not that they can be good us to learn something of the other ones

please excuse my terrible English since I work since with the help of translators I am Spanish

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Exelente técnica hermano! Ambos videos fueron buenísimos!!¿Qué procesador/es utilizaste en la grabación? Tu tono es increible!! Y tu backing track, ¿de donde lo sacaste? nunca lo había escuchado antes. Congratulations!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Awesome job.

Which guitar and pickup setting on the Variax??

What kind of amp model and effects settings were used??

·
mmmmm.............Beer!!!
695 Posts
Very impressive!!! The tone was spot on too. I, like wah wah will never be able to play this tune:wutblau:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
thank you to all you,

verga said:
Exelente técnica hermano! Ambos videos fueron buenísimos!!¿Qué procesador/es utilizaste en la grabación? Tu tono es increible!! Y tu backing track, ¿de donde lo sacaste? nunca lo había escuchado antes. Congratulations!!:thumbup:

el sonido procede de un preset que hice para el pod xt live, usando la emulacion de un plexi con un delay a 312 y una puntita de screamer, la backing procede del guitar por online,

the sound is a preset that I made for the pod xt live emulating a plexi and putting the delay at 312 with some rebert and using the emulation of a scream

the backing comes from the guitar online port

ksdb said:
Awesome job.

Which guitar and pickup setting on the Variax??

What kind of amp model and effects settings were used??
pod xt live, variax 500 4 position stang (fender stratocaster)

Rocker35 said:
Very impressive!!! The tone was spot on too. I, like wah wah will never be able to play this tune:wutblau:

thank you, be not this way everybody he/she can play what wants alone it is necessary to intend it so ahead

again excuse my English

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
thats excellent , start to finish ... bloody great :thumb:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts