Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

vintage_brat vs Tumbleweed477 (10 votes to win)

• vintage_brat

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Tumbleweed477

Votes: 9 64.3%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you expect to win?????? Geeeeeez dont ya know your up against Super Brat here????? Your goin down ........ down down..... Better get your kleenex. its all over but your cryin.

·
Registered
41 Posts
LOL. a very fierce battle here. Awesome job on both sides, I honestly don't know who to vote for. (Several minutes later) I go for the vintage dude :icon_peac

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
vintage brat, beautiful counterpoint
but id have to go with tumbleweed.... lovely tone!

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
THANKS yansamic and andrew for the listen..too much fun..LOL

OH AND the battle is back on VB...were tied again...I can see ya trembling in yer boots now...LOL

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much did he pay pal you for the vote andrew?????? you might make sure the payment is good too...... :lol:.......

Congrats weed.... could be the only vote you see

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
omg :lol: I am in awe here guys I duno how Im ever gonna pick one :bowdown: Just brilliant on both parts but I think Imma go with keith for originality ! :icon_thum Sowwy weed keifs just well did sumfin for me ummm I mean 2 me lol .

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
zeppy said:
omg :lol: I am in awe here guys I duno how Im ever gonna pick one :bowdown: Just brilliant on both parts but I think Imma go with keith for originality ! :icon_thum Sowwy weed keifs just well did sumfin for me ummm I mean 2 me lol .
Who the hell is Keith? Ya know not all of us are on a first name basis with the members!

Anyway, I'm gonna have to listen to these tunes : I know the Brat is an awesome player and gets some mighty fine tone. (Rocktober Jam) Never heard ya Tumble Weed but let me download and I'll make my vote..

·
Registered
265 Posts
ah i see you two finally finished the battle mp3s. they were both cool and i wasnt gonna vote cause they where so close .but i gave it too weed to make it a tie again, its so much fun reading the banter back an forth fromyou all . i wanted to stretch it out some more. ;) good job, no dont fire until ya see the white in their eyes,

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very good and lots of fun. :thumb:

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
All right, this is one of my favorite............uhmmm. LOL. This is great, what a battle. After many listens, I'm gonna have to go with Tumble, he just really nailed that difficult melody. (I'll be waiting for that pay pal). This was great guys.

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
THANKS pj, pickdust "Tim", porty, and rhythameen for checkin it out...was just something me and VB thought would be fun and funny to post...glad ya'll enjoyed it..its what it was posted for...:icon_thum

·
Registered
49 Posts
This is a close battle... I can tell ya both have been practicing. However, I really liked the classic ZOOM tone of Keith. I'm afraid Weed's tone just wasn't up to par on this tune. :notme:

Maybe a spend a little more time tweaking the POD, eh weed? :D

-- The Pinata Boy :spank:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts