Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Metal head
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody!!!
Here's some vocal works in the middle of a coughing flu...you can hear me coughing at least twice...
Nevertheless, I hope you like it..Thanks guys for the kind words -you know who you are-, this is for you
The first one is Hoobastank's The reason..i just give it a try...The second one is Clapton's Tears in Heaven...
The recording is not great. I'm still learning how to use Cool Edit Pro -Wiz is helping me with that, thanks Wizzy-

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow killa vox on both of these Sister, awesome job!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is really good sister! the harmonies on tears are beautiful. Really sweet and very touching. Excellent in fact. 5 stars from me :thumb:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
You sang both tunes very well. I am more partial to the Clapton cover, though :thumb: Very well recorded.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
You did VERY well on both songs mixing and all. Liked Tears in Heaven more mainly because Clapton is a God of music :).

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
:thumb: Hey Sister! Nice stuff here!! Love the harmonies on the AD cover tune...great way to step out with your first tunes (that I know of)!! The Tears cover was also my favorite...just a preference. Wonderfull job!! Post more!! Would love to hear them! :thumb:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
very cool.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
great job on these sister, i agree i liked the clapton tune a tad better..great way to start here.. look forward to hearing more from you soon:thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Sister has been the best kept secret on this site for awhile now. It's good to see that you're steppin' out darlin'. Loved these.

·
Metal head
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you guys!!! You're my two guardian angels in here, so it's nice you checked this up!!! Thanks for the kind words my friends. Wiz, maybe the reason for the best Clapton cover is because i know that song better, and i felt more confortable with it. Toast, a compliment from the VoxMan himself is more than enough for me to keep trying..thanks for the support :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts