Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is something new for the melodic rockers out there. I saw in the shoutbox awhile back that someone mentioned the Eclipse release Bleed n Scream which is totally kick ass by the way, get if you do not have it yet.

What I offer here is parts of two shows from W.E.T. which is a band made up of members from "Work of Art" "Eclipse" and "Talisman" to create one of the most rockin' melodic bands to come along in awhile. Their new release "Rise Up" is out now and is totally incredible with Jeff Scott Soto on vocals. Some might remember him from Yngwie Malmsteen's first two albums.

The first 7 tracks are from their show in Stockholm Sweden on January 17th 2013 with pretty decent sound. The other 6 tracks are from the Firefest in Nottingham England in 2011. The sound quality is not so great on these tracks but they are still very listenable so you can get an idea of how great this band is.

The Stockholm Sweden Show on Jan. 17th 2013

1.Love Heals
2.If I Fall
3.Bleed n Scream
4.What You Want
5.Brothers In Arms
6.Mysterious
7.One Love

Firefest Nottingham England 2011

8.Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is
9.Invincible
10.My Everything
11.If I Fall
12.Comes Down Like Rain
13.Acoustic Set

http://www.filefactory.com/file/5hjfkhesen27/n/W_E_T_Live_MP3_rar

·
Registered
918 Posts
this looks killer- many thanks!!!!!!

the new WET is killer!

makes me glad I recommended Eclipse "Bleed and Scream" on the shotlbox a while back as my ''album'' of the year!

\m/

:icon_head

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi thanks alot for this post,do you have the complete show from sweden?
thanks again
I wish I could find an entire boot from these guys or any of the bands they come from but they are like finding a needle in a haystack but I am always on the lookout. I was lucky to find these tracks. Thanks for downloading.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts