Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wah Wah new Satch \'RUBINA\'

This one was done years ago with a Line6 Flextone II xl straight into the soundcard. It's not that close as I was going with memory, but I liked the tone I got with the strat and it's nice to solo over with some Satch like runs.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Re: Wah Wah new Satch \'RUBINA\'

Beautiful song, Chris!!!
Your playing is phenomenal here!!! Your bends are perfect!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts

Well I don't know the original song.....and to be honest I don't listen to much Satch..............and to be even more honest I would rather listen to Chris Watson playing Satch then "Satch playing Satch" if you see what I mean......

Great stuff Chris.......respect dude!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts

i agree the neds are right on the money, you definatly captured the same vibe as joe..oustanding playing here chris

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks for listening people. It's a bout 3 years old and I can hear a difference in my sound and style from then. I was just getting back into guitar after a coupla years lay-off and discovered backing tracks! Great way to record your playing to notice if you're improving or not.

Thanks.

·
Registered
490 Posts

nice tone chris.....nice feel..not widdly widdly!..great!!

·
Registered
470 Posts

An excellent rendition wahwah. I really enjoyed listening to that. You're a great player man!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts

Wow just killa Chris, badass, kickass job!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts

it is evident that your producing playing has come on in leaps, but this really is beautiful chap! there is one bit that is so on the money it hurts. it starts at 2:53 and gets to 3:01 ish but the riff out of it 3:02 to 3:07 is soo good

·
Registered
244 Posts

my crappy office computer speakers were bassing out.......
I could here your right on the money though.....I'll give a listen again at home with the 5.1 surround sound man. One of my fav satch songs,,,excellent !!!!! mellow out man.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts