Votes: 6 37.5%
  • J-Mart

Votes: 10 62.5%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, done a few months ago. Vocals taken off for this battle (sorry Toast Master!). This was the POD xt on a setting called '1984' donated by Rols. I've added a few little bits that Eddie does live. Round 3!

Good luck J. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
What an amazing challenge this was! Wahwah left many teeth marks in this post. J-mart was very accurate (tone and playing) but, the energy of Wahwahs version knocked the chair out from under me!! Fucking hell man!

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
dam...i wish i would never have listened...too dam close.....they both sound like the same guitar player to me......so im ju dging the solos only...J-mart gets it cause i dont have all night to decide:wutblau:

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
both awesome stuff !

j-marts squeals at the end of the solo were so ed it was unbelievable !

wah you had some serious energy going there as well freaken awesome ! specially towards the end

nice work both of you :thumb:

·
Registered
118 Posts
both rocked out loud!

Without getting over critical in a post, J-Mart get's my vote...

I am still a little disappointed in no one doing the whole 'multi-gliss slides' at the end! But people have said there isn't alot of time on the backing... I guess I'm gonna have to brush up on the solos and take a crack at it!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Though I feel the backing is great, I had a hell of a time getting the timing correct at the end. I had to do a punch in, so it sounds like shit when I hit the big G chord.:scif890: Then the part after that seems too quick as well. Not the same feel as the record, but a killer backing.
:bannana_g

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
wahwah u nailed the tone! nice energy too! great tapping licks too

nice slammin playing on the solo j-mart

·
mmmmm.............Beer!!!
695 Posts
WILL YOU TWO STOP PLAYING SO FRICKIN' GREAT!!!:wutblau:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Awesome jmart. I think I need to go practice. :thumb:

G

·
Wow...Wahwah, there is some great playing here! The tone and everything sounded awesome and the solo :shock: I need some practice!

J-Mart your playing was just spot on. I think you just edged it.

Both amazing. :)

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
J-Mart said:
10-7 isn't really one sided. You played great WahWah and every one of our battles could've gone either way. Thanks to everyone for listening and voting. I know it's hard to listen to all these battles.
Peace,
J
Same here...cheers. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts