Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
Joined
·
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Springcleaning me hard drive I found these snippets from the 2nd VH tribute gig I did...was pretty nervous but got to meet Mondy for the 1st time so that was good...shame about the playing! Piss poor really compared to later attempts but no bugger has given me video footage of them! :mad:. I still await the piano styley footage but Geordie's video camera has been on the Carlsberg and forgotten where it is? :icon_eek:

Done with 5150 Mk 1. and Wolfie that now belongs to tony4552. :thumb:
 

·
Yeah, so what?
Joined
·
1,562 Posts
LMAO, now that looks like your having a ball! Wish that pub was nearby, I´d stuck in and watcha with a nice cool ale :thumb:
 

·
Ear Candy Distributor
Joined
·
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Geordie said:
Thats the best ive seen you play it !!!!!! :lol:
Lying twat! :shock: You always said it was too fast! (Geordie had the displeasure of trying to sing his nuts off like DLR at the same gig!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,762 Posts
You are correct when you say displeasure but my friend i hate to say this but DLR and singing do not go together.
wahwah said:
Lying twat! :shock: You always said it was too fast! (Geordie had the displeasure of trying to sing his nuts off like DLR at the same gig!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
529 Posts
wahwah said:
Springcleaning me hard drive I found these snippets from the 2nd VH tribute gig I did...was pretty nervous but got to meet Mondy for the 1st time so that was good...shame about the playing! Piss poor really compared to later attempts but no bugger has given me video footage of them! :mad:. I still await the piano styley footage but Geordie's video camera has been on the Carlsberg and forgotten where it is? :icon_eek:

Done with 5150 Mk 1. and Wolfie that now belongs to tony4552. :thumb:
Cool!
Wish I'd been there for that!!
Looks like a good situation for throwing back some brew!

:icon_thum


Geordie said:
You are correct when you say displeasure but my friend i hate to say this but DLR and singing do not go together.
I totally agree!
.
.
.
.
.
 

·
Ear Candy Distributor
Joined
·
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Let the flaming continue!!!! :icon_peac Thanks Roy....there were about 120 people there I think...and two of them had heard of Van Halen!!!!!! :notme: Might have some vocals for ya to do if you're interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
529 Posts
wahwah said:
Let the flaming continue!!!! :icon_peac Thanks Roy....there were about 120 people there I think...and two of them had heard of Van Halen!!!!!! :notme: Might have some vocals for ya to do if you're interested.

Oh yeah? Whatcha got cookin' this time around?



`
.

,


'
 

·
Airborne Warrior
Joined
·
699 Posts
Done with 5150 Mk 1. and Wolfie that now belongs to tony4552. :thumb:And wot a superb guitar it is too, Absolutely superb playing Chris and your tone is amazing
 

·
Ear Candy Distributor
Joined
·
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tony4552 said:
Done with 5150 Mk 1. and Wolfie that now belongs to tony4552. :thumb:And wot a superb guitar it is too, Absolutely superb playing Chris and your tone is amazing
Thanks tony. :thumb:
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top