Votes: 3 25.0%
  • seq

Votes: 9 75.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
nice takes both of you,,,

wah1 : you did a great job bringing out some nice bends and cool double stops, clean tone(a plus), very soulful , i tought you were a little bit too much stuck to the minor pentatonic box and the T-bone lick, anyhow thats what i tend to do all the time so i noticed,,,,,,you got so much emotion in there :icon_thum

seq : the track is smoking...loved the buddy guy start :woot: you got everything going perfectly smooth and off the hook, loved the way you mixed the simple form of a chicago blues thing with bends ala texas,,,,the only thing is that i tought you did a bit of scale practice while improvising,if you know what i mean, anyhow ...alltogether fantastico :icon_thum

i'm still listening to vote, tracks are so different,dont want to be unfair,

·
Registered
886 Posts
I had to go for Seq on this one. That is some of the tastiest blues playing i've heard and the tone is killer too.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I love them blues! Both players with different good approaches and I like them both but my ears goes to Seq's playing and so as my vote ... very tasty indeed and very entertaining up to the end.:icon_thum

·
Yeah, so what?
1,562 Posts
tasty blues in here! I think the BT goes with that dirty sound Seq had, nasty chops in there, although Waw1´s choice is the tough one, it´s a lot harder to "nail it" with a clean tone than with effects. Anyways, mine´s for Seq, cause even if I didn´t like some fast runs "too hard-rockish-metal" for my taste in a blues, he really had the vibe going on, very well performed :thumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yes,I'm not sure what was I thinking doing those runs in the middle,I guess triying to step out a lil'....dunno. :dunno:

I'll take note anyways. :jot:

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts