nice phrasing weldaar
beautiful tone wah!
i think wah has a SLIGHT edge over weldaar cuz i just love the tone hehehee
good job both of u tho!!!!!
good luck

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
wtg you 2! cool blues posts! had to go with wah1 here. I liked the phrasing in both of your tunes,, but wah's phrasing grabbed me more and his tone sounded more suitable with the backing. cool jams from both of yas. I did like the use of the wah in yours welda. wtg you 2!:thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nice job to the both of you. I loved Wha's nice clean tone and smooth lines, but Weldaar's phrasing tickled my funny bone a bit more. I actually wished both were a bit longer :thumbup:

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Gain

Weldaar said:
Hmm, no effects, just Plexi. I had more gain in the other song. I'll have to work on that.
I dig your tone Weldaar. :devilchil Your playin' thru a Plexi not a Fender. Besides tone taste varies from player to player. You both are tasteful players....nice job to you both!

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Now those BOTH have great tone to my ears BUT, they are 42 years old! :lol: Seriously tho...

wah-thats the best thing I've heard you play on here...firstly because of the sound quality and secondly because of the phrasing. Superb really.

Weldaar, I'm not so familiar with your stuff but that is a beautiful sound to my ears and played with feel and just the 'right' notes.

How the fuck do I seperate them? :dunno: :doh:

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Great phrasing, tone, feel and playing from you both in this one. But with blues I have to go with which one gets me the most.

And one of you got me just that incy wincy little bit more than the other one !

Great stuff by you both though. Truely inspirational, though I agree, the backing could have been a little longer, though it does aid the decision a little bit because there is so little to go on so you don't forget the other tune whilst listening.

Good luck dudes !
:thumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts