Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mr Foster did most of the work on this for a Jam Room thing but not enough swine were interested...shame on ya-Joe Perry is cooler than a penguin. Anyway, figured it'd be a waste not to post it up. All the rythm stuff my rj and the solo stuff by meself.

:thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Oh yeah!!!! The fabulous '70's!!!!:woot: This rocked!!!! Killer guitar work, Chris!!!:jam: And an awesome job with the backing RJ!!!!:icon_thum

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
I love this song. It's one of the coolest songs ever. Love to see how chicks dig it too.
This numbers makes everyone happy.

Killer job dudes! Methinks Mr Joe F*&^ing Perry would be proud of your cover!

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Naifuzan said:
Also sounds like they had a lot of fun. I was thinking of doing a cover of "Stop Messin' Around" after I've developed my harp skills a bit more :notme: :icon_peac
Lets hear it...yo harp sounds fine. If ya fancy collab'n on it, let me know and I'll have a more closer listen! :icon_thum

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I can't reply for rj PJ but I just plugged into my Pod and dialled in a blues setting. I used a Goldtop Wolfie that has some badass settings on the middle pick-up. 40 minutes later we were good to go. Thanks for listening man. :thumb:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Smokin cover!! Loved hearing this!! Old Aerosmith is a can't loose way to go!!!
Great job both of you!! :rock:

·
Registered
442 Posts
this is freakin awesome :bowdown: on of my fav aerosmith

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This kicked fkin ass, killa vox and guitar work, awesome job guys!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
574 Posts
This was one of the best covers I have heard! MAN.. simply a freaking EXCELLENT job on everything!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This sounded like a cross between Aerosmith and Black Crowes. Excellent work y'all!!! I always thought Joe Perry was unconventional and unique. Great work in capturing his vibe and doing your own thing too.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts