Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mr Foster did most of the work on this for a Jam Room thing but not enough swine were interested...shame on ya-Joe Perry is cooler than a penguin. Anyway, figured it'd be a waste not to post it up. All the rythm stuff my rj and the solo stuff by meself.

:thumb:

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Naifuzan said:
Also sounds like they had a lot of fun. I was thinking of doing a cover of "Stop Messin' Around" after I've developed my harp skills a bit more :notme: :icon_peac
Lets hear it...yo harp sounds fine. If ya fancy collab'n on it, let me know and I'll have a more closer listen! :icon_thum

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I can't reply for rj PJ but I just plugged into my Pod and dialled in a blues setting. I used a Goldtop Wolfie that has some badass settings on the middle pick-up. 40 minutes later we were good to go. Thanks for listening man. :thumb:

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
McGregor said:
Excellent job guys!!! Sounds better than when I saw Aerosmith in the later 70s - they were so high they sounded really bad. Yours sounded great! :jam:
Thank you for stoppin' by Mr McGregor :thumb:

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
YYZ said:
EXCELLENT...WAHWAH & RIFOSTER

Great guitar playing & Vocals !!

Hey WahWah....It's been a while since I logged in...I'm working on a new album (CD)....hope to be finished by the summer...

Your guitar playing and tone, sound, technique....is fantastic as always !!...

Enjoyed listening...

CHEERS

Leon
Leon! How the hell are ya? Good to see you back man. Don't be a stranger! Thanks for listening. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.