Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Jeff McDonald
3,660 Posts
McGregor said:
Excellent job guys!!! Sounds better than when I saw Aerosmith in the later 70s - they were so high they sounded really bad. Yours sounded great! :jam:
McGregor!!! Where the hell have you been for so long??? Good to see you around again. You kind of filtered out around here about the time I first started on this site. Been wondering what happened to you. :dunno:

·
Registered
290 Posts
kc_artist_rocker said:
McGregor!!! Where the hell have you been for so long??? Good to see you around again. You kind of filtered out around here about the time I first started on this site. Been wondering what happened to you. :dunno:
Hey man! I started a intensive training program for Sonic Drive-In. I'll be opening my new Sonic Drive-In in Broomfield Colorado on the 18th of this month! Not much time to post or play. I'll be putting in even more time the next 6 months getting everything going and all my employees trained. It's at 128th Ave (just west of Zuni). Drop in if you're in the Denver area!

Glad you guys remember me! :laugh:

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
McGregor said:
Excellent job guys!!! Sounds better than when I saw Aerosmith in the later 70s - they were so high they sounded really bad. Yours sounded great! :jam:
Thank you for stoppin' by Mr McGregor :thumb:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
EXCELLENT...WAHWAH & RIFOSTER

Great guitar playing & Vocals !!

Hey WahWah....It's been a while since I logged in...I'm working on a new album (CD)....hope to be finished by the summer...

Your guitar playing and tone, sound, technique....is fantastic as always !!...

Enjoyed listening...

CHEERS

Leon

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
YYZ said:
EXCELLENT...WAHWAH & RIFOSTER

Great guitar playing & Vocals !!

Hey WahWah....It's been a while since I logged in...I'm working on a new album (CD)....hope to be finished by the summer...

Your guitar playing and tone, sound, technique....is fantastic as always !!...

Enjoyed listening...

CHEERS

Leon
Leon! How the hell are ya? Good to see you back man. Don't be a stranger! Thanks for listening. :thumb:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.