Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WahWah \'BACK IN BLACK\' by Accadacca :)

This one was done in January when I first got my PodXT. Posting again as we've added about 5 million members since then!I used my Squier strat which has a SD Hotrails and I was amazed at how close to a JPM45 Marshall I could get this.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Re: WahWah \'BACK IN BLACK\' by Accadacca :)

Unbelievable guitar tone , and playing . those squiers rock with quality pick ups in , this sounds like a micd up Marshall to my luggs

·
Registered
2,309 Posts

This merits a very loud play. You just can't sit down and listen to this much less play it sitting down!!!! Devastating tone on this!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts

Smokin Chris.... great vintage tone..... but i dont duck walk. lol. its more like duck walk fall down. and crawl off .
VGB

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts

AWesome tone there Chris ! Might get ya the badass sign of the week ! hehehee

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts

killa tone-from another line 6 user. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

[ QUOTE ]
zeppy said:
AWesome tone there Chris ! Might get ya the badass sign of the week ! hehehee

[/ QUOTE ]

Now THAT'S something I've never been offered in my hazy, drug fuelled times!
It would be an honour and I can only hope that someone with MORE badassness doesn't moon their big red bad ass towards the judges!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

As usual WahWah, great performance. Thanks for sharing. Killer man.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts

Chris...they gave me an endorsement deal. I don't see why they wouldn't give you one. Have you tried to talk to anyone there?

G

·

dang....good tone from a squire....i dont think even an angus SG could have done any better. great cover wahwah.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

nice crunch!!! hhehe from a squire!! thats amazing man.. the vocals also rock !! amazing what technology has enabled us to do nowadays... rockin tone!

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

[ QUOTE ]
sgstd said:
Chris...they gave me an endorsement deal. I don't see why they wouldn't give you one. Have you tried to talk to anyone there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah wouldn't know who to or have the balls to! It's just a long running joke that I mention the fuckers so much, they should part with all their stuff. Just getting a Pod Bass XT tonight! Got a Peavey Bass for the studio so expect some Sheehan/Geddy style bass stuff!

·
Registered
33 Posts

So those are SD hotrails ? I was looking for some single coil size pickups to hotrod my strat. I was considering the lil 59 but those hotrails sound sweet. Some people complain the hotrails lack a bit of high end, your sounds great though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts