Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WahWah, Johnny1234, El Jalapeno and 3fingers VH \'FEEL YOUR LOVE TONIGHT\' from way back!

Was looking thru my old mp3's and found this one we did at the beginning of the year...I'd forgotten all about it. Me on guitar, Johnny1234 on drums, El Jalapeno on bass and 3fingers on the vocals...it was great fun! Now there's more people here, I'd thought I'd give it an airing!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Re: WahWah, Johnny1234, El Jalapeno and 3fingers VH \'FEEL YOUR LOVE TONIGHT\' from way back!

Holy Shit!!!
I think I remember this one and it kicked ass then and man it kicks ass now, awesome job guys!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Re: WahWah, Johnny1234, El Jalapeno and 3fingers VH \'FEEL YOUR LOVE TONIGHT\' from way back!

All round fantastic job on this one guys................!!!!!!!!
Would love to hear more of these collaborations

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts

This was prolly posted before I joined cuz I would have remembered this one. Simply killer rendition, guys! Very well done

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks guys; these collabs are fun. Jump in on one or suggest one Sadge. You'll always find people wanting to work on stuff-it's what the site is about.

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

[ QUOTE ]
linda said:
fantastic
class act, fancy a booking at the Newtown social chris

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the car! I'll be there in 4 hours. Keep the beer cold!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts

Yep. I remember this well Chris! I think we all had a blast..I know I did in fact, I was just sending this link to a pal last night. Thanks for posting this on your website. I posted it on mine!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts

Bartender picture of MILLA!!!
Man you guys rocked ur asses off!!!!!!!!!!!........Literally you did turn around and look...lol!!...Killa KIlla!!!

·
Banned
7,011 Posts

It truly is amazing how technology can literally bridge us over oceans to do such a thing
Thanks for the props!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts