Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is another original that VanMan and I put together for your listening pleasure called, Waiting Comments welcomed :rock: Look for our new album available from K-Tel with personalized paper mache. :thumb:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Please folks, dont' sleep on this one. The Pepper tore up the solo with a nasty buzz saw kind of tone. I just tired to keep up with the Almighty Pepper. Great work man, this one was a pleasure.

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,810 Posts
I'm really at a loss for words :wtf: ...... it's 6am, and i'm half awake,and this just got my head spinn'in.......:rock: :thumb: :icon_peac

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Quality stuff guys!
One thing bothered me a bit tho. The solo fills somewhere in the middle of the tune seemed a bit out of sync. Are they supposed to be that way? Sounded a little bit off.
Still a killer tune tho, and great performances by you both!

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
Okay, I work at home, and usually get into my office about 7:30, drink a Pepsi, (my coffee), and check my email and see if there is anything new at G101, You made me start shaking my butt at way too early of an hour. :shock: What I'm trying to say is great stuff guys, a keeper for sure.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Naifuzan said:
Quality stuff guys!
One thing bothered me a bit tho. The solo fills somewhere in the middle of the tune seemed a bit out of sync. Are they supposed to be that way? Sounded a little bit off.
Still a killer tune tho, and great performances by you both!
Yeah there did seem to be a bit of a sync issue to my ears too. but the track is great and very well played and sung. The is definately a good strong song and the chorus rocks big style. The whole song fits together very well and doesn't have blatently defined sections (something I am guilty of) so it gets a definate goport :thumb:

Great work you two.

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to you all for the props :thumb:

VanMan has the individual tracks, but I don't know if he has the time to bump me just a hair in line with the rest of the tune. It seems fine in some places, but I did catch one or two spots where I was off by a count or two:bannana_g My fault 100%.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Man this is Fantastic you two.....EJ nice fkin chops hun...and that tone is sexay...Bob love the vocals hun..You are definatly creative sweety...those vocals of yours always sounds amazing...This is a very Sexay tune all around!:D

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Killer Job George and Bob.... great all the way through... the off spots didnt seem to hurt anything......
Does it come with a Pocket Fisherman. or do I have to wait for the next album?

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Excellent job guys ! Great guitar work there ej ! Nice lyrics and vocals too Vman ! Ya'll kick butt !!!:bannana_g

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
vintage_brat said:
Killer Job George and Bob.... great all the way through... the off spots didnt seem to hurt anything......
Does it come with a Pocket Fisherman. or do I have to wait for the next album?
Thanks Rain, Keith and Zeppy. The pocket Fisherman will be available with our "Special Edition" DVD which comes out a month after our "Regular Edition", which is three months before our exclusive "Director's Cut Edition". :thumb: :D

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
You guys are rediculous!! Awesome awesome stuff guys!! EJ is smokin i agree...Toast...you have a new mixing technique here..i think..?? It sounds FANTASTIC!!!!

This is very groovy guys!!! Bravo!! :rock: :rock: :woot: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
EJ cuts a pretty wide swath does he not? I didn't notice the parts that were off, I'll have to listen again and see what I can do to fix it. Hopefully we've got EJ hooked on originals because I really think they're his strong suit. Thanks to all for listening, the feedback is greatly appreciated. And thanks to EJ for jumping in on this. It was a privelege.

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VanMan2000 said:
EJ cuts a pretty wide swath does he not? I didn't notice the parts that were off, I'll have to listen again and see what I can do to fix it. Hopefully we've got EJ hooked on originals because I really think they're his strong suit. Thanks to all for listening, the feedback is greatly appreciated. And thanks to EJ for jumping in on this. It was a privelege.
Vman knows this trip was all his doing and the pleasure was truley mine to be a part of this. :thumb: We keep this pace up, we might have us an album for real! Now we just need a name for our band... PM us suggestions if you got 'em:scratch: :grin:

·
Goddess of 101
606 Posts
Great job to the both of you. I really liked this. Ej you're playing is great. Bob your vocals and lyrics are wonderful. By the way, I've got a name..... Toasted Pepper. :thumb:

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DLYNN said:
Great job to the both of you. I really liked this. Ej you're playing is great. Bob your vocals and lyrics are wonderful. By the way, I've got a name..... Toasted Pepper. :thumb:
Thanks Slob and D for the listen.
I like that name too!:devilchil

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Toasted Pepper???:lol:

Sounds cool..men! Has a 70's retro sound going on. Backing vox/layers are perfect also.

WTF is that tone EJ? It's sick.....you must had moved a dial on B2 to add some fuzz.:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts