Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here you go guys. a little more deth to listen too.. I recorded the first two solos.. but I did not feel like tackeling the third. The rythem and solos were done by memory.. I actully have not listed to this song in about 5 years. The only place where I know messed up is the rythem over the second solo and the 4 beats right before the actual solo starts (very tough to nail that part) .. but with somewhat of a solo there it is not too noticeable ;)

btw.. there are mistakes elsewhere but they are not too noticeable unless you just listen for mistakes :)

BTW, if anyone has a BT for My Last Words, or the conjuring please hit me up :D I'll record either of those perfectly with vocals for sure if I can get a hold of them :D

EDIT: the mp3 was blank.. ill reupload.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nandk said:
Killer job! Man, that takes me back to the good ol days when I first discovered harder metal! :icon_thum
Thanks! This was the the Megadeth song that got me interested in Megadeth :D I found the album on vinyl at a garage sale (in 93 or 94) and bought it.. took home and listened to it and was amazed!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts