Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Very nice feel....Love this kind of jam....slow and easy...all the way dude...great job!!!!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Wow keiths been busy 2day ! Thats awesome my friend ! Love your tone in this one ! This that backing of hollows he made ? I know I heard this somewheres lol and Im thinkin thats it ! You do it much better than me !

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Great tone on the guitar...the tune has lots of cool moods.. groovy to hear you coming along man!! Hell..it makes me what to play!!

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
that was cool keith .. i thought the emptyness of just having the bass there was kinda cool . the only thing i would've added was maybe i touch of rhythm or backing guitar maybe towards the end to give it a bit more uplift from teh start .. other than that .. nice work

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Stig.. . I couldnt come up with a fitting rhythm part.... so I just sorta left it hangin.. I may give it another go sometime.. in the meantime. Zeppy and Wiz have done some killer work with the same backing.... Hope others try it too.
Keith

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow this was killa Keith, awesome job!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is really cool. I like the arrangement and the lead develops nicely. top stuff!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.