15-Red Light Star
16-crowd
17-Signs Of Satan
18-After The Bomb
19-Turn Around
20-crowd
21-Take It Away
22-encore-Burning The Witches

A decent audience recording from early Warlock/Doro. Typical high end trouble at the begining with the cassette master, but still a great show. They had p.a. trouble at the start of the show hence the extra drum solo. I got this in a trade back in the 80's so some of the song titles may be wrong. I have checked my link and all of the track labels are there so if there are any problems, let me know-someone said my Fates Warning show had no track labels but when I checked the link it was ok.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zt7myp6wuolj1fa

Support Local Music!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks for posting this amazing rare early Warlock concert. I was really impressed the sound quality. I think it sounds great for 1984. Do possibly have any other early Warlock shows from 1984-1985 era ? If you do, could you post them ? Doro is amazing, and Warlock was a great band that died too early.

Thanks again for this one !!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Sartori64, what a lightning fast reply, so kind of you to sort that post for me so quickly, and thankyou for those links, you cool dude in your band shot, brill stuff, I've been on that site for research, I will really enjoy checking those links out in next day or so, and your band, cool name by the way, and of course the Warlock show, you've made my day, much appreciation and respect, I'll be in touch, kindest regards!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Fantastic Sartori64, just checked the download, amazing to have this early Warlock show, thankyou so much for taking the time to re-up and share!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts