Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took a hit on Van Sykes fab backtrack...used it before as well.
I had just talked to an old friend of mine, we used to go to school together back in the days , we talked about old times......you know the usual stuff.
We also came around talking about our mates, who had passed away in various accidents and such.
The following morning I felt weird, life was bugging me abit I guess...it is so short sometimes.
And at work I completed what I had to do and went into the studio to test something.....
And I picked up Where no shadows falls again....
I missed my friends and my family who no longer are around anymore.....
Borrowed a friends amp for this one...used a slightly darker sound than I use to....
This track is my get the blues out one...
Enjoy!
http://fileserv6.soundclick.com/fastk9/HiE/wintherkl+wherenoshadowsfallmeyersamp.mp3

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Gr8 post, bro!!!:icon_jam: You really let your emotions out in this one!!! I know how hard it is to lose loved ones to the other side. You conveyed your feelings very well in this!!! Exlnt!!!:icon_thum

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
Ahhhh wonderful, really smooth and emotive, a good mix really liked it thank you for sharing it :icon_thum

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
great work there rid ..

you always have a great tone , there was some real quiet subtle whammy work in there that just killed ! i loved it keep it up !

Stig

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I remember the first post with this. I do love your tone for sure. It's always great!!
This has powerfull emotion along with it, so those two combinations imo always turn out nicely!! You have some great finesse with that Whammy!! Great job RID!! :icon_thum

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for the late reply guys!
Thanks alot for being so good on me...most appriciated, means alot.
This place is one of the best ever!!
:icon_peac

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
I thought this was fantastic, just HUGE sounding. Loved it. Nice tone, nice feel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts